A stainless steel convex mirror is used to provide greater visibility for blind spots or in locations where a broader view is required. This lightweight outdoor convex mirror is ideal for use in carparks, driveways, loading docks, open warehouses, pedestrian crossings or any outdoor location where increased visibility is necessary.
This stainless steel convex mirror features a robust stainless steel front with reflective strips and galvanised back perfect for use in outdoor conditions.
Mirrors are available in two different sizes 600mm diameter and an 800mm diameter
Our outdoor convex mirrors are:
- Tough, durable and weatherproof
- Stainless steel front with reflective strips
- High visibility orange frame with shroud to reduce sun glare
- Lightweight and UV resistant
- Long-wearing, shatterproof mirror face – no glass
- Features a clear and defined mirror image
- Quick and simple to install – mounting bracket included
- Easy to position and then adjust if required
- Easy and quick to clean with a soft cloth or warm water
- Available in two sizes, 600mm and 800mm.
Applications can include:
- Loading docks
- Open warehouses
- Pedestrian crossings
- Any outdoor location that has a blind spot or where greater visibility is required
To view Global Spill and Safety’s full range of visual warning tools please click here to view