Temporary road markers are used as a temporary delineation solution on roadworks or freshly sealed roads. Featuring a reflective band, temporary road markers are ideal for both day or night use.
Road markers are a safe, efficient and economical way to temporarily indicate lanes and routes on unmarked roads.
Supplied in a box of 500, road markers are available in several colour configurations. Road markers feature a self-adhesive base, making them simple to install with no extra tools required.
- Available in white/white, yellow/yellow or red/white
- Reflective band on both back and front
- Marker dimensions: 100mm x 53mm
- Self-adhesive base for easy installation
- Supplied in a box of 500
- Include reflective strips for either day or night use
- Base product manufactured from polyurethane
To view Global Spill & Safety’s full range of traffic safety equipment, please click here.