This toxic substances cabinet has been designed to safely accommodate up to 100 litres of Class 6 toxic substances and to capture and prevent any accidental spills.
Store up to three 20 litre drums in this 100L toxic safety storage cabinet.
- Promote good house-keeping practices by storing all toxic substances together and away from non-compatible products.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- UV-stabilised powder coat finish for high durability and added protection.
- Adjustable screw-in feet allow the cabinet to be elevated to minimise corrosion or for leveling on uneven surfaces.
- Self closing door with adjustable hydraulic door closure.
- Integral spill containment bund at the base captures any leaks and.
- Cabinet includes vent ports with integral flash arrestors fitted on each side.
- These toxic substances cabinets are supplied with a loose DANGER PESTICIDE STORAGE label if the cabinet is to store pesticides.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
The safety cabinets are designed for indoor use.
Each toxic substances cabinet has been designed to comply with requirements of Australian Standard AS4452.
Class 6 – toxic substances AS/NZS 4452-1997: ‘The storage and handling of toxic substances’.
Substances liable either to cause death or serious injury or to harm human health if swallowed or inhaled or by skin contact.
Safety storage cabinets for dangerous goods are important for keeping your workplace safe. Our range of chemical safety cabinets, flammable storage cabinets, flammable safety cabinets, toxic / poison storage cabinets, pesticide safety cabinets and gas cylinder cages are the ideal storage devices for your workplace.