This stop/slow traffic paddle is used to instruct traffic and pedestrians where usual road conditions may have changed. Ideal for use by road workers, police, traffic wardens, emergency services personnel or airport/station workers across a variety of conditions.
Signs come available in two diameters; 450mm and 600mm. Handles come in three different variety’s, retractable aluminium, wood and fiberglass reinforced polymer. Select your preferred option from the drop down menu above.
- Double-sided handheld traffic paddle
- Class 1 retroreflective
- Sign face meets requirements of AS1743:2018
- One side features the word STOP in bold white text on a white background
- The reverse features the word SLOW in bold black text on a yellow background
- Multi-purpose – ideal for a variety of uses and situations
- Choice of 450mm or 600mm diameter
- Supplied with choice off three different handle materials, aluminium, wood or fiberglass reinforced polymer
- Aluminium pole length extends out from 1150-1950mm
- Wood and fiberglass poles have a length of 1800mm
Are the hazards in your workplace easily recognisable? Safety signs are a quick and simple way to identify any areas which require additional vigilance, extra protective equipment or advise of any regulations. See our range here.
To see the full range of traffic and site safety products from Global Spill & Safety please click here