Use this perforated, chemical absorbent roll to absorb most acids, bases, coolants, paints, solvents, oils and hazardous chemicals. Hazchem rolls are ideal to use wherever chemicals are stored, handled and spilt.
Hazchem (also known as chemical) absorbents are made from meltblown polypropylene which are colour-coded pink for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquids and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Hazchem absorbents are inert and dust-free and will not degrade or chemically react with absorbed liquids.
- Chemical absorbent roll is 40 metres in length. It is perforated down the centre and then every 45cm.
- Chemical absorbent rolls are ideal for chemical processing plants, paint and panel shops, chemical storage and handling facilities, transport warehouses, food and beverage processing plants, printing and automotive workshops.
- A chemical absorbent roll will absorb and clean up most acids, bases, paints, solvents, hydrocarbons inks, dyes and aggressive water-based liquids on contact.
- Chemical absorbent rolls are ideal for covering large areas.
- Non-allergenic, non-hazardous with no dust.
- Fast wicking action allows quick clean up, reduces potential slip hazards and improves safety in the workplace.
- Chemical absorbent rolls are simple to use without the need for specialised PPE.
Chemical absorbent rolls are supplied individually.
Actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Chemical absorbent rolls are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquid by encapsulating the liquid within the polypropylene’s fine fibres.