This powder coated steel IBC bund is made from heavy duty galvanised steel. Store one bulki box IBC on this spill pallet to capture and contain leaks, drips and spills.
- Powder-coated blue galvanised steel IBC spill pallet
- Suitable for use with Class 3 Flammable Liquids (eg petrol, kerosene) as well as combustible liquids (eg diesel and oil), and other chemically compatible liquids.
- Heavy duty steel IBC bund includes a 40mm drain plug in the sump for easy decanting of spilt liquid.
- Large deck allows convenient and safe positioning of IBC so the outlet tap is within the sump boundaries.
- Steel IBC bund is easily accessible via forklift from underneath
- Galvanised IBC spill pallet maximum uniformly distributed load (UDL): 2000 kg
- Internal sump capacity to collect drips, leaks and spills : 1140 litres
- Spill pallets keeps personnel safe from accidental slips.
- Prevent spilled liquids from contaminating factory floors, inventory or stormwater drains.
- Spill containment pallets reduce clean-up costs by providing easily retrievable spills.
- Helps organise your IBC (bulk tank) storage.
- Segregate liquids for easy identification.
- Makes handling bulk containers safer and easier.
- Optional IBC bund covers are available to prevent rainwater ingress into the bund.
- Optional bund discharge filters are available to allow oil and fuel capture when draining rainwater from the bund. Filter is packed with super absorbent hydrophobic (water resistant) polypropylene for 30 litres of absorbency. Filter is fitted with an internal flow distributor and quick release camlock adaptor.
- Replacement filter bags can be ordered individually.
Made in Australia
Please note: portable bunding units are designed for secondary and temporary storage. If you are unsure on your storage compliance obligations, check with your local council or regulatory body.
IBC bunds are also known as bunded pallets, spill pallets, spill decks, hazmat bunds, chemical storage bunds, portable bunding systems, secondary bunding and sump pallets.