Barrier laminated film gloves provide extreme resistance against a wide range of chemicals. They feature seam-fusion technology which provides a secure seal against chemicals.
The gloves include a wing-thumb, hand-specific design that enables greater dexterity and reduced hand fatigue. Barrier gloves are comfortable to wear, even for extended periods of time and can also be worn as a liner under heavier gloves.
- Chemical resistant, five layered laminated film glove.
- The laminate gloves are unlined
- This glove is a standard size of 38cm length.
- Hand-specific and ergonomic design.
- Wide-spectrum resistance.
- 100% inspected – each glove is individually air-pressure tested.
- Testing compliant to AS/NZS 2161.
Industries who may use laminated film gloves include:
- Automotive and transportation
- Machinery and equipment
- Defence and emergency services
- Metal fabrication
- Oil, gas and chemical operations
Safety gloves provide industrial-level hand protection for personnel throughout their day to day work activities. In many workplaces safety gloves are a mandatory PPE requirement. They protect workers from unnecessary injuries such as cuts, blisters, splinters, skin punctures or heat and chemical burns. From a hygienic stand point too they also protect from potential infections and contamination.
Other PPE safety gloves are also available to suit a variety of applications. Click to view our full range.