Heavy duty, low lint sorbent pads are ideal for cleaning up everyday oil and fuel spills or wiping down equipment in both wet and dry conditions. Low lint sorbent pads provide a durable, abrasion-resistant absorbent where cleanliness with minimal contamination is paramount.
Low lint absorbent pads are ideal for workshops, warehouses, loading docks, factories, transport depots, fuel and oil handling facilities, vehicle repair shops and maintenance workshops.
Oil and fuel absorbents are made from meltblown polypropylene and are colour-coded white for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Oil and fuel absorbents are hydrophobic, which means they repel water. This makes them ideal for cleaning up oil and fuel spills in wet environments, including ponds, sumps, drains, lakes, rivers, creeks or in the rain.
- Low lint absorbent pads provide a durable, abrasion-resistant absorbent where cleanliness with minimal contamination is paramount.
- Use in power stations and generating facilities, for hydraulic system spills as well as maintenance and minesite workshops, vehicle repair shops, fuel and oil handling facilities, service stations and transport depots.
- Great for bilge and floor mop up in ships, boats, naval and service vessels, oil rigs and floating platforms.
- Heavy duty, low lint polypropylene pads with exceptional oil/fuel absorbency for spills, leaks and drips.
- Tough, durable, non allergenic, non-hazardous and dust free absorbent.
- Excellent water repellent characteristics (hydrophobic) – use in the rain or float on water to absorb oil and fuel only
- Rapidly absorbs spills for improved safety and productivity in the workplace.
- Can be squeezed and re-used.
- Lightweight, simple and easy to use without the need for specialised PPE.
Heavy duty low lint sorbent pads are supplied in packs of 100.
Actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Low lint absorbent pads are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquid by encapsulating the liquid within the polypropylene’s fine fibres.
Made in Australia.