This oxidising agent safety cabinet has been designed to safely accommodate up to 30 litres of Class 5, Division 5.1 oxidising agents and to capture and prevent any accidental spills. This oxidising agent safety cabinet is designed for indoor use.
- Double wall construction with 40mm thermal barrier
- Vent ports with integral flash arrestors fitted on each side
- Self-closing, non-lockable door fitted with adjustable hydraulic closure
- Door releases in event of pressure build up (meets AS4326-2008, section 4.8.3)
- Adjustable hydraulic door closure
- Flush mount handle
- Continuous piano hinge on door delivers smooth closure
- One adjustable shelf plus fixed base shelf
- Internal spill containment bund with suspended perforated floor
- Durable UV stabilised thermosetting polyester powder coat finish
- Grounding connector enables earthing if required
- Adjustable screw-in feet for optional elevation
- Safety and warning signage applied in accordance with Australian Standards
- NOT TO BE USED FOR STORING AMMONIUM NITRATE
Australian Made and Owned
About our dangerous goods stores
All our dangerous goods stores (gas and aerosol cages, indoor safety cabinets and outdoor dangerous goods stores) are designed and manufactured in Melbourne, Australia and have been developed to comply with their relevant Australian Standard.
Together with delivering superior quality and function, this also allows us to create custom-made DG stores quickly, efficiently and economically. If there’s something specific you need and can’t find it in our standard range, please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your requirements.
Class 5, Division 5.1: Oxidising Agents
Substances which, while in themselves not necessarily combustible, may, generally by yielding oxygen, cause, or contribute to, the combustion of other material.
Safety cabinets for dangerous goods are important for keeping your workplace safe. Our range of chemical safety cabinets, flammable storage cabinets, flammable safety cabinets, toxic / poison storage cabinets, pesticide safety cabinets and gas cylinder cages are the ideal storage devices for your workplace.
Click here to view the entire range to find the safety cabinet suitable to your requirements.