Perforated, hydrocarbon sorbent rolls are designed to soak up oil, fuel, diesel, petrol and other hydrocarbons only whilst repelling water. Standard duty, perforated rolls are ideal cleaning up everyday oil and fuel spills or wiping down equipment.
Oil and fuel absorbents are made from meltblown polypropylene and are colour-coded white for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Oil and fuel absorbents are hydrophobic, which means they repel water. This makes them ideal for cleaning up oil and fuel spills in wet environments, including ponds, sumps, drains, lakes, rivers, creeks or in the rain.
- Perforated along the centre and then every 45cm to make it easy to tear into 45cm squares
- Ideal for maintenance and minesite workshops, vehicle repair shops, fuel and oil handling facilities, service stations and transport depots.
- Great for bilge and floor mop up in ships, boats, naval and service vessels, oil rigs and floating platforms.
- Standard duty meltblown polypropylene features exceptional oil/fuel absorbency for spills, leaks and drips.
- Hydrocarbon sorbent rolls are made from a tough, durable, non-allergenic, non-hazardous and dust-free absorbent.
- Rapidly absorbs spills for improved safety and productivity in the workplace.
- Can be squeezed and re-used.
- Simple and easy to use without the need for specialised PPE.
Perforated, standard duty hydrocarbon sorbent rolls are supplied individually.
Prefer to cut your own? Non-perforated oil and fuel absorbent rolls are also available so you can create the right size absorbent for the job.
Actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Hydrocarbon absorbent rolls are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquid by encapsulating the liquid within the polypropylene’s fine fibres.