Use this wheelie bin post to secure wheelie bin sized spill kits. The post prevents them from being moved and ensuring that you always know where they are in the event of a spill.
- Wheelie bin posts stop wheelie bin sized spill kits from being damaged from environmental conditions.
- Made from heavy duty powder coated steel to withstands the harshest conditions and avoid external forces like vandalism and other damage.
- Highly visible yellow colour for ease of identification.
- The base plate of the wheelie bin post has pre-drilled holes to facilitate permanent securing to a flat surface or ground.
- The permanent fixed wheelie bin posts prevent spill kits from being stolen or used as a rubbish bin.
- This bin post also has a Bin lock option for additional security.
- Having the wheelie bin post in one location allows for easy identification in the case of a spill emergency.
Spill kits are available in an extensive range of sizes and types to ensure a fit for purpose spill kit is on hand to help minimise risk and meet environmental obligations. We also offer a large range of spill kit accessories to help protect, identify and organise workplace spill kits.
Australian Made and Owned