Non-detectable or detectable warning tape is used to alert contractors or workers that buried reclaimed water mains are located in the area they are digging. The tape is buried above underground services to provide a visual warning when excavating.
This purple polyethylene tape is highly visible and has the printed text DANGER BURIED RECLAIMED WATER MAIN BELOW in bold, black font repeated along the entire length of tape.
- Allows easy identification and location of pipes and cable beneath the ground
- This tape has been manufactured to meet AS 2648.1:1995
- The bright purple colour of this detectable warning tape is easy to see
- Detectable and non-detectable versions available – this underground tape is available with or without a stainless steel detectable feature
- The detectable underground tape features a stainless steel tracer wire which is laid in a sinusoidal wave pattern
- This tracer tape is laminated between two layers for durability
- Use in conjunction with cable avoidance tools to detect the position and location of non-metallic pipes and unenergised cables
- Global Spill & Safety stocks a wide range of underground tape variations including water, firefighting main tape, communication main tape, sewer main tape , gas main tape, electrical cable tape.
This purple underground tape with bold black text is ideal for securing potentially hazardous underground areas.
Global Spill & Safety also stock a wide range of pipe markers which help identify the contents of underground pipes. To view our full range please click here.