Underground electrical tape is used to alert contractors or workers that buried reclaimed electrical mains are located in the area they are digging. The tape is buried above underground services to provide a visual warning when excavating.
This orange polyethylene tape is easy to identify and has the printed text DANGER BURIED ELECTRICAL CABLE BELOW in bold, black font, repeated along the entire length of tape.
- Allows easy identification and location of pipes and cables beneath the ground
- This tape has been manufactured to meet AS 2648.1:1995
- The bright orange colour of this underground warning tape is easy to see
- Detectable and non-detectable versions available – choose an underground tape with or without a stainless steel detectable feature from the drop down menu above.
- The detectable underground tape features a stainless steel tracer wire which is laid in a sinusoidal wave pattern
- This tracer tape is laminated between two layers for durability
- Use in conjunction with cable avoidance tools to detect the position and location of non-metallic pipes and unenergised cables
- Global Spill & Safety stocks a wide range of underground tape variations including water, firefighting main tape, reclaimed water main tape, sewer main tape , gas main tape, communication mains tape.
This orange underground electrical tape with bold black text is ideal for securing potentially hazardous underground areas.