This IBC dispensing bucket is designed to attach to a single IBC bund (DBSIBC) or double IBC bund (DBDIBC) to assist with the safe dispensing of liquids. The dispensing bucket easily clips over the edge of the bund to allow small drums or containers to be filled from the IBC and captures any overflow or spilled liquids.
Liquids will drain back into the IBC bund sump in the event that the dispensing bucket becomes full or the IBC valve is damaged or left open. The dispensing bucket is designed with space for a filling hose to facilitate gravity feed of the dispersing liquid.
- Options available to suit single or double IBC bunds. Please select our option from the drop-down menu above
- Easily clips to the side of Spill Crew IBC spill pallets
- Include handles and locating lugs to attach to the Spill Crew IBC bund
- Made from heavy duty polyethylene
- Excellent puncture, corrosion and cracking resistance
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 570mm x 570mm x 720mm
- Proudly made in Australia to suit Australian conditions
Global Spill and Safety stock a wide range of material and liquid handling equipment. To view the full range on our website please follow this link: https://globalspill.com.au/product-category/storage-and-handling/