This pallet-sized jumbo spill kit has been designed for large spills of oil, fuel, diesel, petrol, and other hydrocarbons on or around water.
The SKM780 is a jumbo spill kit for use around marinas, harbours, ports and other waterways. Its components have been designed to withstand harsh conditions.
Oil and fuel spill kits contain a variety of meltblown polypropylene absorbents which are colour-coded white for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Oil and fuel absorbents are hydrophobic, which means they repel water. This makes them ideal for cleaning up oil and fuel spills around waterways, marinas, harbours and ponds.
- This jumbo sized marine spill kit contains 60 metres (20x 3m lengths) of oil and fuel absorbent polypropylene snap hook booms.
- Contains polypropylene oil and fuel-only maintenance absorbents which are clean, non-allergenic and non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- This large marine spill kit also includes a range of spill clean up tools to assist with safe response and disposal.
- A Global audit tag is included and when fitted will readily identify when the kit has been accessed or used.
- Spill kit also includes rope, knife, gloves and disposal bags.
- The marine spill kit is supplied in a durable Nally Mega Bin with lid. This pallet-sized bin has integral forklift pockets.
- Spill kit includes label, laminated re-order form and operating instructions contained in a specially designed document holder fitted to the back inside wall of the bin.
- UV-stabilised and colour coded labels are fitted to the front of the bin. The front label identifies the type of kit and product absorbed.
Actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Spill kits are available in an extensive range of sizes and types to ensure a fit for purpose spill kit is on hand to help minimise risk and meet environmental obligations.