This jumbo marine spill kit has been designed for large spills of oil, fuel, diesel, petrol, and other hydrocarbons on or around water.
The SKM660 is an extra large marine spill kit for use around waterways, marinas, sailing clubs, ports and decks of ships and is ideal for potentially large spills. Its components have been designed to withstand harsh conditions.
Oil and fuel spill kits contain a variety of meltblown polypropylene absorbents which are colour-coded white for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Oil and fuel absorbents are hydrophobic, which means they repel water. This makes them ideal for cleaning up oil and fuel spills around waterways, marinas, sailing clubs, ports and decks of ships.
- Jumbo sized premium oil and fuel spill kit for fast moving larger spills.
- Contains polypropylene oil and fuel-only maintenance absorbents which are clean, non-allergenic and non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- This large spill kit also includes a range of spill clean up tools to assist with safe response and disposal.
- A Global audit tag is included and when fitted will readily identify when the kit has been accessed or used.
- Oil and fuel spill kit includes labels, laminated re-order form and operating instructions contained within a specially designed document holder fitted to the back inside wall of the wheelie bin.
- UV-stabilised and colour-coded labels are fitted to the front and sides of the wheelie bin. The front label identifies the type of spill kit and liquids absorbed, whilst the two side labels provide clear and concise emergency response instructions.
- Spill kits can be customised by adding / removing / swapping components.
- Spill kit is supplied in a mobile, wheeled commercial bin.
- Bins protect against dust and water ingress and are manufactured from UV-stabilised polyethylene that is tough and corrosion resistant.
Actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.