Prevent spills from entering stormwater drains and trap with urethane drain protectors. Our chemical-resistant polyurethane covers creates a tight seal over drains and the flexible nature of the material moulds to uneven surfaces.
- Urethane drain protectors are available in 60cm, 90cm, 100cm and 120cm footprints
- Heavy duty urethane construction is resistant to most chemicals and oils.
- Tacky base sticks to smooth surfaces to create a tight seal over the drain.
- Drain protector is reusable and easily deployed by a single person.
- Choose a drain protector size that overlaps your drain grate at least 10cm.
- Urethane drain protectors are easily cleaned with soap and water – ensure the barrier is cleaned and store properly after use.
- Supplied in a high visible yellow canvacon carry bag with handles.
- Use the optional large wall mounted sleeve to store near spill hot spots or in close proximity to drains.
- After use and washing, wrap in plastic sheet provided and place in carry bag or wall-mounted sleeve.
- Do not leave in direct heat for long periods of time – life expectancy is approximately five years.
A urethane drain protector is an excellent and inexpensive spill response tool, helping you avoid costly fines associated with unauthorised discharge violations.
PVC gel filled drain protectors are also available, to view online please click here